Single-Reach - Rated at 3,500 to 4,500 lbs.
Double-Reach - Rated to 3,000 lbs.
Applications: Manufacturing, Warehousing & Distribution
Navigating narrow aisles. Expanding available space. Quickly moving, staging and storing heavy loads. And doing it all with maximum efficiency, operating ease, and operator comfort is what defines the Platinum® SRX Series. With its rugged, proven design, the SRX delivers greater uptime and is intuitive to operate and easy to service. With its multiple performance settings, a wide range of options, and variable capacities, the SRX can be custom-tailored to meet your specific requirements.
- Sophisticated CAN-Bus Network provides smooth operation and continuous systems monitoring
- Built-in thermal sensors protect the drive motors, pump motor and controller system
- Stationary steer motor eliminates cable flexing and possible damage
- Hall Effect sensors and magnetic reed switches
- Four vibration isolators absorb shock
- Ergo-designed joystick & low-effort, adjustment-free contact switches and sealed sensors
- Hydraulically cushioned retract function for smoother operation, more secure handling, and lower operator fatigue
- Low profile pedals for greater operator comfort and control
- Automatically applied parking brake
- Standard speed sensing steer control
- Operator Presence System with auto mast lock
- Padded armrest, an adjustable 57-1/2" backrest, super thick floor mat and kneepad
- AC drive motor, AC hydraulic pump motor
- AC motor controller with built-in self-diagnostics
- On-demand DC electronic power steering with tiller control
- 90° operator side stance with low step height
- Battery discharge indicator with lift interrupt
- Four individual hour meter readings
- Steer tire position indicator
- Optional equipment includes single, narrow or low profile load wheels, automatic fork height selector, digital fork height indicator, freezer protection and front or rear work lights