Rated at 3,000 – 4,000 lbs.
Applications: Food Products Companies, Warehousing Operations, Manufacturing, Trucking, General Merchandise, Wholesale Non-Durable Goods, Government
Designed to deliver greater reliability the TX-M 3_Wheel features that create more power and performance… options that expand versatility — The TX-M Series forklifts set the standard for highly maneuverable, versatile 3-wheel lift trucks.
Faster travel, lift and lowering speeds along with impressive gradability mean faster work cycles and improved productivity. Electric power steering makes handling more precise, energy consumption more efficient and operators more comfortable. IP54 rated sealed motors, ramp/hold and an automatic parking brake are among a long list of new features that make the new TX-M Series the ultimate choice for versatility, economy and productivity.
- Sealed motors: Provide protection from debris and moisture in the toughest of applications for enhanced reliability.
- View thru mast: Provides operators with 13.5” of clear visibility between mast rails*. A greater viewing area means increased efficiency.
- Automatic park brake: Increases ergonomics with a “no effort required” parking brake. Ensure compliance while reducing maintenance time and costs.
- Ramp hold: Increases operator confidence when stopping during ramp and incline driving operations. Negotiating inclines will be easier and faster.
- Electric power steering: Offers greater dependability by eliminating mechanical and hydraulic components.
- Wet disc brakes which minimize brake wear extending time needed between brake service.
- Five pre-set operating modes
- Fast travel speed — 10 MPH
- Fast lift & lower speeds
- AC brushless motor system (hydraulic pump & dual drive motors)
- Weight adjustable, full suspension seat
- Dual steer tires
- Back-up warning alarm, side mirrors, rear combination lights and rear work light
- Wide entry step with spacious leg/foot room and head clearance
- Advanced regenerative braking
- Sealed controllers: IP54 rated pump invertor, traction invertor and EPS controller
- Variety of options available, including freezer package, quad mast, drive-in racking, foot direction pedal, forward/reverse activated blue spot lights, and adjustable armrest with fingertip controls.